Friday 14 March 2014

Purple Bluebells

I'm back in full Wild Rose Studio mode again today (another hat trick with image, papers and dies all from the WRS new release).  I'm also back in purple mode so prepare yourselves for some purple overload!

I wasn't sure how to use the new Flower Circle die at first, then I realised I could put a circle sentiment inside it, so I printed out a sentiment to fit, and it's perfect.  :0)

These dies are also on 10% discount at The Stamp Basket this weekend only so pop over to the shop before Sunday to grab them while they're on offer.

I also wanted some purple seam binding to match my colour theme, but didn't quite have the right shade, so I improvised, using some cream and running a purple copic over the top (using the wedge end of the marker).  It coloured really easily, and because I could use the same copic as I'd used in my image, the colour matched perfectly.

OK, brace yourselves.  There's a small sprinkling of purple coming up ...




Don't forget the Spring Sale at The Stamp Basket.  It's still running so pop over to grab some bargains!


Card Recipe, featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



16 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Holy cow, how SWEET is this card? I totally love the deep colors and awesome layout. Love, love, love it.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy L said...

I love purple and lilac and this si just so gorgeous and cute and pretty. xxx

Mojca said...

oh my this looks really pretty Annette. Have a great weekend hun! Hugs! Mojca

Jane Savage said...

Just so scrummy, Annette. That mouse is too adorable!! Personally I don't think you can have too much purple!
Have a great weekend! xx

Sarah said...

That's a plethora of purple Annette!! Love the mouse...so cute and the dies look wonderful! xx

Dorte said...

Lovely, Annette,
hugs Dorte

Elise said...

HI Annette! OoOH this is so BEAUTIFUL! Loving all that small "sprinkling of purple" heheheheh!!! You did a fab job on matching the colors sweetie! I love it!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Annette..gorgeous papers and the most adorable image..wonderful colouring and love the sentiment die..

luv CHRISSYxx

Christine L said...

Absolutely beautiful hon!! I love that purple so it cannot be overload for me!! Gorgeous image too.. so delicately coloured.. perfect card!

Hugs
Christine x

Carol S. said...

It certainly is purple! And I love it!! Gorgeous papers and such a cute image. It just had to be purple. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty lovely image and loving those background papers fantastic design love and Happy Crafting Carole x

Wishcraft said...

Love how you've used those pretty dies and the image is soooo cute! Gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Kat W said...

You can never have too much purple (or pink!) so this is perfect in my eyes :-) The image is adorable and how perfectly does that die co-ordinate with it?!
Big hugs, Kat x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really pretty colourful creation Netty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, adorable image...Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx