Thursday 13 March 2014

Dreams and Wishes

I've been using my DI reinkers again today, because the new challenge at As You Like It Challenge is to showcase your favourite colouring medium.  Well it's been my new year's resolution for 2 years running to get more practice water-colouring with these pesky inks, so today I've reached for the paintbrush instead of the Copics.  Some of my favourite designers watercolour with the DI reinkers, and they are lovely to use, and quite satisfying (when it goes to plan), although they take a lot longer to use than the markers.

The image is one of my new Sugar Nellies called Dreams and Wishes, and oh boy is she a large image.  I've chosen her for my project because the challenge which starts today at Crafty Little Fairies is Wings, so she fits the bill perfectly.   I hope you like her as much as I do.


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



11 comments:

Chrissy said...

She is just beautiful Annette and I love big images..gorgeous colouring and sparkle..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

She's ever so pretty Annette and I love the pretty papers too xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love her as you will see at 9 when my DT card comes up, great minds think alike. Very pretty colours

Jane Savage said...

Such a pretty image, Annette, a real showcase!. Fab colouring and your sky is awesome!! xx

gail said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours. Gail x

Carol S. said...

Hi Annette, I am a DI addict and prefer them to anything else. Your colouring with them is brilliant. I find it moe relaxing to colour with them. Love the soft colours you have used. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Dorte said...

Beautiful Annette,
hugs Dorte

Wishcraft said...

She's gorgeous Annette, haven't got round to colouring this one yet for some reason. Fab layout and colours, a beautiful card hun. I do wish I could colour with DIs, but I really can't! Hugs, Lisa x

Kat W said...

I love the soft shading you have achieved with the DI colouring and the whole card is so pretty and magical :-)
Big hugs, Kat x

NGCARDS said...

This is such a fantastic creation, wonderful colours! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Sharon said...

Such a pretty card. thanks for joining us at CCT.x