Sunday 23 March 2014

Cute Owl

I'm totally addicted to my new Purple Onion Designs stamps. The ones that I've chosen are quite dinky, but they can be combined to create little scenes, or are great for tags, decorating boxes, C&S cards etc.  They're all just so adorable too, and I've already ordered 2 batches.

Yup, it's an addiction, but one for which I seek no cure!

Here's a cute little owl on a branch. I've given him some background clouds, lots of white space, and relatively few embellishments (well, it's not many for me!) to really make him stand out.  I've even found some owl themed papers in my paper pile that I've not used for a while.  The owl paper is actually a bit sparkly, but that's not shown up particularly well in the photo.


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



9 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh he is gorgeous sat there in those perfect clouds hun - what a little gem (I fear you made lead me astray, again). Beautiful job. Huggles xx

Sarah said...

He is adorable Annette and what a stroke of luck with the papers, mind you, if you are anything like me, I doubt you need to buy paper for the forseeable!! Every time I look through my pile I think "Ooh, forgot I had that!!" xx

Chrissy said...

Oh! He is adorable Annette..he looks like he is just a young fella...so cute with his big wide eyes..gorgeous colouring and wonderful sky..

luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Cutest owl ever! I love that you gave it a lot of space, to expose this sweet stamp. Great choice of papers! Thank you for an inspiration!
Anna xxx

Christine L said...

Awww a little cutie!! Btw, I've heard there are support groups for this type of addiction.... hehe

Hugs
Christine x

Anonymous said...

Stunning!

Janet D. said...

So cute, I love this stamp!

Anonymous said...

Sweet card Annette, nice clouds!

Anne said...

Purple Onions designs ...how have I missed these? soo cute!Just been having a browse and a little catch up Netty, you're making such pretty cards. I think I'll join you on the mission to use stamps that have never been inked, I have a quite a pile myself! Have a lovely Easter weekend, Anne xx