I've really been trying to concentrate on my water-colouring lately and, motivated by the second of my 3 new stamp purchases, this was another image I spent quite a long time painting!
This one's quite a large stamp and I knew the layout that I wanted to use in my head. I printed out the text in a dripping style font in a pale colour, and then painted over it in the same Spiced Marmalade ink that I'd used for the paint in the image.
I was quite pleased with the result, but when I'd finished and showed hubby, he simply said "so does Jonny like doing DIY then?".
- Image - A Lick of Paint by LOTV
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - It's a Guy Thing
- Sweet Stampin - Masculine
- Crafty Calendar - What's New (stamp and font!)