I've used my favourite Nottingham Border floral die and a pretty girlie image aptly called Blossom from LOTV, both of which are quite Spring-like.
I've water coloured the image, but this time with my Derwent Inktense pencils which give a softer effect than the DI reinkers (or at least that's how this one has turned out anyway!)
And here's a quick close up of the image. I outlined her in blue Copic B000;
Oh, and I have a small confession; I've blown my New Year's Resolution with a little splurge at Lili of the Valley.
It was only a small moment of weakness (3 stamps are hardly worthy of corporal punishment, right?) but a weakness nevertheless.
I lasted just 3 days. 3 measly days.
Just like the exercise regime, can I start again tomorrow?
- Image - Blossom from Lili of the Valley
- Colouring - Derwent Inktense Pencils, Copic B000 for outline only
- Cardworks Card base
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Memory Box Nottingham Border die
- Pink button twine
- Viva Pearl Pen
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Pick a fave (Oh So Cute)
- Totally Tilda and Friends - Anything Goes