But not only that, in a moment of madness when I tidied my papers, I found some images I'd stamped about a year ago that were begging to be coloured, so I'm also on a mission to colour them to clear them out of my 'work in progress' pile.
The image I've used today had actually already been partially coloured but it was really pale and had no depth or shading on it, so I decided to go over it and give some depth to the colours. After quite a bit of faffing it was finally at a stage where I was happy with it, and I was pleased I didn't just throw it in the bin. The kitty was the hardest and I thought I'd messed the face up, but I added some stripes and he didn't look too bad.
I used some of my favourite papers in some pretty pinks, with pink and white embellishments to give the image a home.
- Image - Playtime Kitten from Lili of the Valley
- Sentiment - Brad
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Cardworks Card Shaped base
- Maja Design Papers
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Pink Cherry Blossom
- Pink Rosebuds and Tiny Rosebuds
- 10mm and 15mm Open Roses
- Pink velvet ribbon
- 3mm pearl string
- Pink Wired Ribbon
- Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
- Tuesday Morning Sketches - Challenge Yourself (see post)
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Creative Knockouts - For the Kids
- Sweet Stampin' - New (baby)
- Crafty Calender - What's New (baby)
- Creatialicious - New Beginnings