I've painted her with DI reinkers, but I got a bit mixed up while I was colouring though, and nearly dunked my paintbrush in my latte and picked up my water pot to drink!
Thankfully on both occasions I just managed to stop myself, but it was a close call!
I guess you don't get into that trouble with Copics!
- Image - Scrapberry Paris available from Funky Kits
- Typed Sentiment
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Cardworks Card base
- Maja Design Paper pad
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- 15mm Satin Ribbon
- Baby Pink Cherry Blossom
- 10mm & 15mm WOC Open Roses
- 8mm Pearl Brad
- Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Something New (Stamp)
- Cute Card Thursday - What's New (Stamp)
- Allsorts Challenge - New & Cute
- That's Crafty - Include Blue