This Embossalicious floral embossing folder is definitely my favourite for a couple of reasons. Firstly the design is perfect for lots of occasions but it's also 6" square, which means it's the perfect size to cover my card blanks perfectly without the getting join marks which I get with my 5 x 7 folders.
I've also inked the raised bits using a pale blue mini ink pad to bring out the design of it and love the effect. The brad says 'make a wish' and I thought it went quite well with the cupcake theme (I just need a candle on that cupcake to blow out and make the wish!).
- Image - Joey from Purple Onion Designs
- Sentiment - Brad
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics
- Cardworks Card base
- Lili of the Valley paper pad
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- MFT Die-namics Stitched Circle Stax
- Embossalicious Floral Embossing Folder
- Spotty Ribbon
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Inky Background
- That's Crafty Challenge - Blue is the Colour
- Penny Black & More - Embossing Folders