So it's a bit of a challenge to make a simple card that isn't too cute for a friend whose birthday is later this month.
Hmm, OK, so I think I may have failed in omitting something cute!
They don't come much more CAS than this card, but creating it was a bit more complicated. I masked each element of the image to combine dinky 4 image stamps, 3 presents and the puppy. I then added a sentiment stamp which is something I'm really bad at remembering to do. I usually either miss off a sentiment, or only remember it when I have used up all the space with embellishments. Well, not this time; it has pride of place!
- Images - Elm Puppy and Little Packages from Purple Onion Designs
- Homegrown Sentiments from Purple Onion Designs
- Colouring - Copics
- Cardworks Card base
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
- Totally Tilda and Friends - Anything Goes
- Copic Europe - It's a Man's World
- Papertake - Anything Goes