I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas break and New Year's Eve last night, and you're not feeling too worse for wear this morning!
Not only is today the start of a new year, it's also the start of a new challenge at As You Like It Challenge where the theme is to use your favourite shape or fold.
As you'll know if you visit me often, I love shaped cards and usually use pre cut ones, but this is one I cut myself using a Go Kreate labels die. I really love this shape and really should use it more often. I also love tent fold cards the best (I can't explain why, I just do, and there is no rhyme or reason for it!).
Actually, saying that I find them easier to photograph, but I'm not sure that's the real reason!
I'm also still fixated on the colour pink, my Maya Design papers, LOTV images and DI reinkers. I really do love it when I make the effort and use the reinkers, but it does take me a lot longer to paint with the water colours than it does to use Copics. (note to self, must try harder to make the effort!)
Anyway, I hope you like my card, and hope you join us in the new fancy shapes and folds challenge this fortnight.
- Image - Rocking Horse from LOTV
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Maya Design Coffee in the Arbour Paper pad
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- MFT Die-namics Stitched Circle Stax
- Go Kreate Labels nested die
- Ivory Jute Mesh Ribbon
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Beaded Twirl
- Beaded berries
- Tulip Flower Baby Pink
- Tiny Rosebuds
- Rose Bud Semi Open Pink
- 10mm Open Rose Pink
- Cherry Blossom Pink
- Cherry Blossom Ivory
- 6mm Flat Backed Ivory Pearl Trim
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Pick a fave (it has to be 'ohhh so cute' for me, and there were 2 cute Papertake challenges last year, so it seems to be popular with other crafters too!)
- Totally Tilda and Friends - Anything Goes
- Creatalicious - New Beginnings
- Creative Knockouts - For the Kids