Tuesday 16 November 2010

Golden Kisses

This is one of my first Penny Black stamps and I still love it several years on. I just love the two little mice kissing in their dangling Santa socks.  I've added some green and red ribbon onto a gold patterned backing paper, and a green snowflake banner matted onto green paper topped off with some holly embellishments.  I've also added some glitter to the image and holly, and some red liquid pearls to finish it off.

I've used inspiration from the following:
Happy crafting

2 comments:

Bonnie Garby said...

Super cute Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Lexi said...

Oh this is sooooo cute...i am so far behind on my christmas cards i really should get a move on lol! Thanks for playing at LC

hugs Lexi xxx