Sunday 14 November 2010

November Favourites

Picking my favourites is always hard because I like each one for different reasons, but I've decided on the following three as they're based on my three favourite colour themes, purple, pink and blue, and use my current favourite images from Penny Black and Lili of the Valley. 

Hope you like them too !

Favourite 1:
A Lili of the Valley image called Igloo for Two, coloured in a purple theme using my Promarkers and cut out in order to raise it up from the card on sticky pads.  I've used iridescent purple and lilac papers and some lilac snowflake digi paper.  I've then layered snowflake punchies in both iridescent colours and added some cream flowers to top off. (and of course some glitter!)
Favourite 2:
Lots of pink in this one, another LOTV image coloured with Promarkers, but a birthday theme this time (one for the girls!). I've used my scalloped circle punch and a circle cutter to back the image, and added some pink roses in 2 sizes, some liquid pearls and a peel off.

Favourite 3:
Pastel blue themed for my final choice, glitter scalloped circle backing the Penny Black carol singing mice (soooo cute), blue paper backgrounds and some blue embellishments (roses and liquid pearls).  I've also coloured a silver peel-off with perm-markers to change it to blue.  Loving the snowflake papers too, and all in the matching pastel blue theme.

I'm entering these Christmas cards into the ABC Challenge - H is for holidays

1 comment:

Tineke's hobby said...

They're absolutely beautiful. Good luck on the DT call from fussy and fancy
Tineke