Monday 17 September 2012

Some Exciting News

No card to share today, but I do have some exciting news.  The lovely Janet at The Stamp Basket has invited me to showcase some of her products as a guest designer.  I'm really excited as her shop is full of gorgeous products that I love.  She has dies, stamps, gems, papers, ribbons, punches ... the list goes on!

So over the next few weeks I'll be showcasing some of her products.  But when my kit arrived this weekend, I couldn't resist a bit of colouring.  So I've got a sneak peak to share with you today as a little advance teaser!  Stop by again later this week to see my first showcase.





Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products on offer.

The Stamp Basket also has a sale on for the next 24 hours with lots of discounts so pop over there quickly before the sale ends tomorrow.



12 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your GDT post for The Stamp Basket - you must be delighted.

Sarah x

Bettina L. said...

This is so exiting Annette. I am thrilled for you and I love your little sneak peaks too;) They are lucky to have you as a guest designer. Hugs Bettina xx

Wishcraft said...

Really pleased for you hun, hope you have fun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Mojca said...

Oh congrats Annette, can't wait to se your creations. hugs! mojca

Elise said...

A huge congratulations Annette!!! Very well deserved! Can't wait to see more from you!

Hugs,
Elise

Elise said...

A huge congratulations Annette!!! Very well deserved! Can't wait to see more from you!

Hugs,
Elise

Mayflower said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see the lovely cards you will create :) xx

lis-m said...

wow! honey thats fab news! congrats...
Hugs xx

Lisa Minckler said...

Aww geez, ya big tease!!! No fair...now I'm totally intrigued. :) Congratulations to you..what little bitty bit you've let me see is GORGEOUS. LOL...
I look forward to seeing MORE.
hugs!

Dawn said...

Congratulations! Those images look adorable and are coloured beautifully.

Hugs, Dawn

Larissa said...

Congrats!

Hugs,
Larissa

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I can't wait to see Netty! The sneak peaks look delish!!! Hugs, Wends x