Thursday 25 July 2013

Carolling Trio

The theme today at As You Like It Challenge is fancy folds, and I've created a J-fold (or Joy-fold) card.  I really love this fold as it is such an easy card to make, and looks really effective too, with the focus well and truly on the image without a lot of fuss.

I've used a Penny Black stamp that I've not used in a while, and I really love it.  I've painted it with my DI reinkers and added a few pearl dots around for snow.

Simples!!!




Here's a few quick pictures of how it was constructed from the two main parts:





See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely card Annette. Effective but so simple! I wonder what those meeces are singing....Ding, Dong merrily on mice probably!! xx

Barbara GR said...

Wow Annette... it's so simple but really gorgeous. I love the image! Your colouring is fantastic!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Chris said...

It's lovely, Annette. The clean design really showcases the beautifully coloured image! thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

catherine said...

This looks really fabulous Annette and thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week
x catherine

Christine L said...

Fabby card Annette.... loving that image and the type of fold... really must try that!

Hugs
Christine x

Unknown said...

I adore your card, love the simple design and gorgeous image. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin, good luck. Hugz Suzanne DT

Janine said...

Such a sweet card Annette. Cute image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing it with us at Anything Goes.
Hugs, Janine xx

Mojca said...

I love this kind of cards too. Yours is just gorgeous! hugs! Mojca

rosie said...

gorgeous. love the image x

Helen said...

Fabulous card Annette - I just love those sweet little mice!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x