Saturday 16 November 2013

Chloe with Reindeer

The challenge this week at A Gem of a Challenge is Purple and Turquoise, and when I heard those colours, I just knew I wanted to create a winter themed card.  I don't know why, but it just seemed to fit.  But of course purple and turquoise are two of my favourite colours too, so it wasn't hard to get motivated.

I decided to make a shaped card again, using my new(ish) Go Kreate Frilly dies.  I really love this shape.




See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.
Annette
xx

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Annette this is gorgeous love the colours so pretty and all the added glitter beautiful and it was lovely to showcase your HH creation
Hugs Kate xx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Gorgeous card Annette - love the shape, the pretty colours and all those sparkles!
Helen x

Mojca said...

Oh a perfect winter card Annette! Gorgeous colours. hugs! Mojca

Sue said...

Gorgeous card and sweet image.Love the colours and sparkles.
Hugs

Sarah said...

Lovely colourcombo and beautifully painted as usual Annette. That image is a real cutie...sweet reindeer, especially the twinkly nose! Have a lovely weekend xx

Janet said...

This is beautiful Annette and what a fabulous colour theme you chose for the challenge this week :) xx

Christine L said...

FABULOUS.. lilacs and aquas... and a gorgeous cute image... PERFECT!

Hugs
Christine x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card. Love the shades you have used. This is my favourite GC die too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Annette, I like the sweet image the ribbon and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colours and a gorgeous shaped card!
Helen x

Wishcraft said...

It's a gorgeous shape, think I need that die! Love the colours and sweet image, very pretty card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card! Love the glossy accents! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Larissa said...

Very lovely card. I love how you coloured the image. The little bits of glitter are perfect.

-xxx-
Larissa