Wednesday 16 July 2014

50 Shades of Hug

Loads of my favourite elements have gone into today's card.  Firstly it's purple (although pink and aqua would have equally scored).  Then there are my favourite papers and die, plus one of the gorgeous LOTV fairies (this one's appropriately called 'hugs').

And finally, yes, it's my favourite C&S style.

I really struggle with C&S (as you will have gathered if you visit often) but I love this style enough to keep coming back to it.

I can only apologise for that.

Actually, I don't apologise at all, because I love it !!!

You may also notice this one's also for a very special birthday - a treasured blog pal who's a real gem.

So happy birthday 'Petal', I hope your day is a good 'un.

And remember, you're only young once, but you can stay immature forever!



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



10 comments:

Sarah said...

This is so pretty Annette and such a great style too. Pssst...she'll love it too!! xx

Christine L said...

Never, never apologise for this style... it's fabulous... and you've made a gorgeous job of the image!

Thanks for all the info re the bow maker too!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

A beautiful image and card,love the colours.
Sue x

Squirrel x said...

What can I say but .... squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Hugs xx

Carole Pollard said...

This is so pretty just love the style and design just fabulous .I'm certain Petal!! will have loved receiving this brill card Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Jacee said...

Such a pretty card Annette, love the colour, my fave.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Annette..love the sweet image and wonderful colouring..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

A stunner!! Gorgeous card and one of my fave fairies. Love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cathy P said...

Gorgeous card, Annette! I know what you mean about CAS cards. I struggle with them too, but there is something appealing that makes me work at them too! You have done a lovely job with this one. Very clean! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Cathy xx

Kat W said...

I think your CAS cards are lovely and your beautifully coloured fairy deserves to be the star of the show here :-)
Love the little fishtail banner!
Big hugs, Kat xx