Sunday 13 September 2015

Tilda with Yellow Flowers

I've got a 'just for fun' card to share today which is pretty rare for me as many of my creations are for DTs, but this one uses one of my all-time favourite Tildas.  I'm not a huge fan of Tildas, they have to be a certain style, but this one really captured my heart and I love her.  So much so that I've even used my least favourite colours for her, and I still love her! I hope she brings a little sunshine into your day too. :0)



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



9 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

A very pretty card Annette xx

Carole Pollard said...

Just gorgeous that Tilda its so lovely just delightful and your card is very special Love and hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

Ooh ever so pretty Annette, love the colours too xx

Squirrel x said...

Thanks hun, sunshine received and appreciated, she's fabulous! Xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Gorgeous Annette, I bet it felt like quite an indulgence making a 'just because' card! xx

Sue said...

Annette, this is a really gorgeous card. Your colouring looks exquisite, quite beautiful and I love your so pretty card design... Just perfect in every way.
Sue...xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Annette, this is a super gorgeous card. I love the paper and that sweet Tilda. Also love the gold accents. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Fab 'n' Funky for our 'Shabby Chic' challenge. Your sweet card is so lovely, especially those fabulous blooms. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Kat W said...

This is sunshine and happiness all wrapped up with a pretty bow :-) This Tilda really is wonderful and your colouring is fab.

Big hugs, Kat xx

Unknown said...

What a little ray of sunshine! So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Make The Day Special. jillx