Thursday 7 July 2016

Jasmine Coffee in a Teapot and Exciting (for me) News!

I have something really exciting to share today ... I've been published!!!  I know that lots of you have had your creations appear in magazines but I am so proud to see my cards in glossy print I just had to share it with you.

I was asked to make 11 cards for a special pull-out feature in Papercraft Essentials issue 135 that came out a week ago today, so I rushed out to buy a copy, and lo and behold, my teapot card was on the front cover!

So today I'm sharing that card with you using a pretty Jasmine Coffee image from Lili of the Valley and beautiful Summery papers called Time For Tea Cottage from Nitwits.   I'll share some more from the feature over the next few days.

I hope you like them! :0)




And here's the front cover of the magazine featuring my card.
I was dancing around the room when I unwrapped it.
Yup, I'm still grinning now!  :0)





Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
  • Country View Challenge - Fun with Circles (I've bought my DI reinkers from the store)
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



14 comments:

Whisper said...

Oooo many Congratulations for being a cover girl ;-), and with such a gorgeous card too, Luv Sam x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woohoo! Congratulations, Annette! That's awesome! So well deserved - it's gorgeous!

Sarah said...

You should be so very proud Annette...it's great for us too...it's like knowing a celebrity!! All of your cards were excellent but the teapot certainly deserved to be on the cover!! Well done!! xx

Blankina said...

tHAT'S FAB NEWS AND WEL DESERVED..BIG HUGS BLANKINA

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Annette, that is just wonderful and I adore your teapot card..

luv CHRISSYxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Congratulations Annette. Thanks wonderful achievement and to be a cover girl too AMAZING.. Very well deserved though, your creations are amazing
Hugs

Carol S. said...

Congrats Annette. I bought the mag just because I knew you were in it!! Your work certainly deserves to be seen. I had been published quite a lot and I think your work is far superior. Well deserved to be the cover girl! Hugs, Carol S.xx

suzanne2 said...

Oh congratulations Net! That's exciting news and very well deserved. Your teapot card is lovely and I'm looking forward to seeing more over the next few blog posts. Well done!
Hugs Suzanne xx

Craftyfield said...

Congratulations on your publication! And the cover too...
This is such a lovely image, thanks for showing us at Country View Challenges for our Circles theme.

Monika Gulyas said...

Wow, fantastic news and congratulations on being published! This is a really beautiful teapot shape card with a lovely image! The colouring is amazing! Thank you for joining our July challenge at Country View Challenges!

Christine L said...

YAYY!!! GO GIRL!! Love that you have been published - and this card very much deserved to be on the cover as it really is fabulous - you have a special knack of creating something special!

Big hugs
Christine x

Kat W said...

I am so delighted to see your awesome cards getting the publicity they deserve especially that coveted front cover spot...HUGE congratulations :-)
I love the designs you came up with and this teapot one is totally fabulous, a very clever design and I adore all the pretty flowers.
Big hugs, Kat xx

Brenda said...

Well deserved! You do such beautiful work!

Squirrel x said...

And about time too! Absolutely thrilled for you hunny, so good to see your work getting the recognition it deserves. Whoop whoop! Xx