Tuesday 31 January 2017

Otterly Lost Without You Too

I got back home yesterday from an amazing (and very last minute) trip to meet some of my lovely crafting friends, but I'm so shattered as I write this post, that I will save telling you about it until my next post.  All I'll say for now is that it was overwhelming to meet so many of my crafting buddies in one place and I am so thankful that one in particular made it possible for me to meet another of my closest blogging buds.  I really have made some lovely friends in blogland and this weekend confirmed that.

For today, I'm sharing the forth and final from my set of Otter cards and I've reverted back to the first image I used (I think he's my favourite, as is the sentiment!)

I've added another starfish charm using some button twine and the corrugated card again.  I thought that the chevrons on it looked a bit like waves! :0)




Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx




10 comments:

Wendy L said...

I have never seen these before, they are so cute, xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

ah, so sweet, makes me want to wave to them and blow them a kiss!

Sarah said...

So pleased that you had a wonderful time Annette. Another super card, hope to see more of these little guys in the future xx

Carol S. said...

Adorable image ans a sweet card. Colouring is not bad either!!!Lol!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Craftyfield said...

Otterly cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month.

Christine L said...

Another fabulous otter card Annette... loving how you used the corrugated card too!

I was green with envy at you all meeting up on Sunday.. and I'm so glad you had a fabulous day!! I've enjoyed meeting yourself, Kat and Sue at different times, but it must be wonderful to all get together!

Christine x

Larissa said...

Super sweet card. I love how you colour these otters.

-xxx-

Squirrel x said...

Oh em gee! Hun, you are rocking these cuties - this looks FABulous with the chevrons, brilliant. Your colourwork is sublime. Biggest of squidgy hugs hunny xxx

Anne said...

Gorgeous Annette - I love all 4 of them. Such a lovely idea to make them a set

Have a great weekend
Anne x

Carole Pollard said...

These images are just delightful loving them Love and hugs Carole x