Thursday 10 August 2017

Congrats

I've been in quite a CAS mood lately, but today's card is all about the embellishments! 
We're wanting to know what your favourite embellies are at 
As You Like It Challenge this week, and I couldn't decide between pearls (which I add to almost everything), my beloved satin ribbons (which I have in a whole rainbow of colours) or flowers (again lots of colours and sizes).  Since I couldn't decide, I opted for all three plus a few die cuts for good measure!


I much prefer pearls to gemstone because i like the sheen rather than the bling, and they're so easy to add without overpowering an image. I also love my double bows in a satin ribbon to match the colours on my card. When it comes to the flowers, I like adding them in little rows of 3 or 5 around the outside of my image panel with the little green stem spirals from curling them around my paintbrush handle.







Card Recipe:


I've been inspired by:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



6 comments:

Carol S. said...

Pretty card and love the little fox. Your bow and flowers are gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Annette, love the cute fox :) I would struggle to choose between ribbon and pearls too :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Anne said...

Such a pretty card. Quite busy compared to your makes of late and it's lovely, good decision to go with all 3!
Have a great weekend

Anne x

Wishcraft said...

Aww! Super cute fox and love all your details, fab card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Christine L said...

Such a cute little fox and a fabulous card! Loving how you did the 'congrats'..

Christine x

Squirrel x said...

you know i love this- still trying to think of something that needs celebrating so i can receive the card! xx