Wednesday 13 September 2017

Toasty Greetings

If you follow my blog then you will know that I have a real soft spot for little pingus and this one is one I would love to just scoop up and snuggle.  Isn't he ADORABLE!  He's from the Toasty Greetings set from Dies to Die For and I've used a sentiment from the same set.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Penguin: Tattered Rose, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Wild Honey, Carved Pumpkin
  • Hat: Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon
  • Snow: Weathered Wood
  • Marshmallows: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:


Happy crafting
Annette
xx



8 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG, he is so cute and you have reminded me that I have that set...oops!! xx

Carol S. said...

Wow!! He is adorable and a super cute card.!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tami said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe the little penguin is watercolored, he's so perfect! Awesome work!!

Kathy said...

Wow, this card is awesome! I want to just grab that little penguin and hug him! Your background colors are perfect and really make the penguin stand out. Great job!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Too dang cute! Love all the white space, really lets that wee cutie shine!! Utterly gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Squirrel x said...

This is so super cute and adorable, love love love it ❤ xx

Anne said...

Gorgeous... a rfect example of CAS at it's best (and it's harder than it looks!)

Anne x

Christine L said...

Hmmmm I think I may NEED this little pingu... I love your fabulous CAS card using him. Definitely less is more on this one!

Christine x