Thursday 31 May 2018

Bear Hugs

I can't believe it's June tomorrow!  Where is this year going?  Anyhoo, today I'm using a little stamp which was sent to me by a very lovely friend. I think she might have an inkling that I love bears!  





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



6 comments:

Carol S. said...

It was lovely scrolling down to see this adorable little bear and it was a 'Wow' moment when he appeared!!! Sooooo very cute and I love him!! Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful this is so cute loveand hugs Carole x

Fikreta said...

It's so very pretty.
hugs

Sue said...

Hello lovely Annette,
This is beautiful, I absolutely love your painting and this little chap looks fabulous!
love from
Sue...xxx <3

Sarah said...

What an adorable face that little fella has. Another piece of amazing art work xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Annette! The image is adorable and so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx