Sunday 3 June 2018

... Simples!

I recently treated myself to a few (more) Clearly Besotted stamps and these meerkats happened to fall into my cart!  I think I may have got the colours wrong because according to Google (and hindsight) I think they're more grey than beige/brown but I think mine have been using 'Just for Men' hair dye to get rid of their greys!




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, 
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Rock: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card, those images are adorable, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

Fikreta said...

this is so cute!

Wendy L said...

So cute, lovely meerkats not like the Coronation Street ones, lol