Sunday 31 March 2019

Hello

I've opted for a fully loaded feminine card today in contrast to my recent flurry of CAS 'masculine' creations.  This one's been nobbled by hubby to give to his mum as a Mother's day card so I hope she likes it.  

It's also a change from my usual top (tent) fold cards because it has a decorated stand which holds the main card base.  I've also used one of my favourite Crealies double stitched circle nesting dies; they're such a fabulous size and this isn't even the biggest one in the set!




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Hair: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Dress: Pumice Stone
  • Flowers: Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Craftdee said...

Another bit of loveliness :-) I really like the stand idea, it would stop me stressing about whether the recipient can work out how to display some of the cards I give them (I have seen lovely twisted easel cards leaning up against a wall because the lady couldn't work out how to prop it open... maybe I should add instructions! I may have to spring for those circle dies too; stitched circles are always great, double stitched doubly so... AND these are big, okay, I'm saving, lol. Donna xx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!