Thursday 6 June 2019

Anniversary

At the As You Like It Challenge this week we're asking you to showcase your favourite stamp brand. One of my first stamping obsessions was Lili of the Valley and they're still one of my favourites.  Never did I imagine, all those years ago, as I gazed in awe at all the fabulous LOTV design team cards that I would be on that same team myself one day!  I have a huge collection of the grey rubber stamps on my shelves, and also now a growing collection of their digi stamps.  Today's card is one I made for my husband for our anniversary. The sentiment might look a little stark, but there is a little bit missing. I added our nicknames, but I had to take the photo before adding them because I was banned from showing them in public!



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Hair: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Scattered Straw 
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Boy's Outfit: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans
  • Girl's Outfit:: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry
  • Boy's Shoes: Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
  • Wood & Shoes: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

My fave stamps too and like you never thought I would be on the DT. Gorgeous card

Larissa said...

Lili of the valley has the cutest images, so I understand why you love them so much! Your card is really sweet, amazing colouring as always, but I have to admit...... I am curious about the names! ;)

-xxx-

Elaine Stark said...

Very sweet. Elaine

Sarah said...

A perfect stamp for an anniversary card, beautifully done, as always!! X-rated nicknames? The mind boggles!! xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Annette. Love your water colouring. xx

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!