Wednesday 6 November 2019

Hug with a Fold

I love the sentiment of this card, and I've teamed it up with an image which seems to complement it.  The kitty resembles my furbaby, 'JB', both in colour and naughtiness!





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Hair: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Blue dress: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans
  • Yellow dress: Mustard Seed, Rusty Hinge
  • Kitty: Tea Dye
  • Mailbox: Candied Apple, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs
  • Ground: Weathered Wood

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute and fun! Your card puts a smile on my face, thank you :)

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!
hugs

Evelyn Walter said...

What a cute image! I really love the sentiment, Annette.
Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Country View Challenges this month!
Evelyn

Sue said...

This is so pretty and beautifully coloured. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx