Sunday 11 October 2020

Foxy Christmas

I'm on a mini-mission to build up my pile of Christmas cards to ensure that I've got enough for December!  It's never too early to start!



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fox: Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
  • Greens: Bundled Sage, Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Tree Trunk: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Blues: Tumbled Glass, Broken China
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Aged Mahogany

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Stunning! Gorgeous colours and design
Lorraine x

Misty Elam said...

I agree!! It's never too early to start!! I put it off every year and every year I'm scrambling in December to get them done. There's so many other things to be done that close to Christmas that it would be really nice not to have to stress about cards!!
Your card is absolutely adorable!! That looks like a Stacey Yacula image from Purple Onion Designs. I wonder if she designs for MFT as well... I love the sweet doily around the image, it compliments the adorable image nicely. And that sparkle!! Gotta love anything that sparkles!! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Misty

Fikreta said...

its so cute!