Sunday 21 March 2021

Easter Bunny Trio

For today's new launch at Lili of the Valley I've made a trio of bouncing bunny Easter cards.


Each card is shaped like an Easter Egg and I've decorated them to make a set, althouh in reality they're going to be sent to different people, so no-one other than me (and you!) will know that!


I'm not sure that I can pick a favourite. I love little bunnies anyway, but these are really sweet.  I've used sentiments from the Spring Mix set and a sunshine die to finish them off.



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Browns: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo
  • Face/Belly: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Tail: Pumice Stone
Card Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful thanks for sharing!!!

Julie said...

These are gorgeous. Your projects are always so beautiful.