Thursday 3 June 2021

Snow Critters

Today I'm in fully frilly mode and since it's June, I thought it was about time for some Christmas creating!  Whilst I appreciate the simplicity of a CAS card, (especially when I've spent ages colouring an image and don't want it to be overwhelmed by too much faff) I also love adding all the fancy embelishments in my stash. I especially love pearls and flowers, and at the moment I seem to have a bit of a theme going on with fancy folds and pop-up card bases. This one, using a card stand, is also a favourite.



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Bunny: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Brown Buttons: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Blues: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans
  • Reds: Festive Berries, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
  • Snow: Weathered Wood
  • Penguin: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Card Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Elaine Stark said...

A fabulous card, I love all the elements. Elaine