Wednesday 17 November 2021

A cup of tea and a slice of cake ...

I've been playing with some of my uninked images this week and have this little sweetie to share with you today.  I am ashamed to look at the pile of new stamps and dies that I've bought recently but am already looking at the new releases!  

I've watercoloured the image but in a change from the norm, I've attempted to accent the shading with my Inktense Pencils.  I've used the Mama Elephant script die and layered it twice by creating matting layers with my Silhouette cutting machine.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Hair: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Cup: Milled Lavender, Villainous Potion
  • Flower: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Dress: Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers
  • Ground: Speckled Egg, Hickory Smoke
Shadows enhanced with Derwent Inktense pencils

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can see the reason that little beauty fell into your basket, she is adorable. Your painting though!! xx