Wednesday 29 December 2021

Santa's Train

Well, I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas. I think I may have eaten myself into a Mince Pie coma because I've been feeling a little tired this week.  We've pottered out for a few walks, but to be honest, the weather's been awful, so that's mostly ended up with damp boots and coats to dry out when we get home. I think it's forecast to rain again tomorrow, so I doubt we'll be going far. I've taken the opportunity to have a bit of a tidy up of my craft items and declutered a few things that I haven't used in years, like old peel-offs and things that I had optimistic visions of up-cycling.  It's not thinned it out much, but there's a bit more space for my newer things now!

For the card I'm sharing today, I watercoloured 3 different images from Whimsy's Santa's Train stamp set to create a concertina card.   I love these tags and they're perfect to create this kind of fancy-fold card.   I hope you like it.  




Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

Other:
  • Gummiapan Tag die
  • 15mm Blue Organza Ribbon
  • Langton Watercolour paper 
  • Memory Box Twilight Snowflake Dies
  • Watercoloured using Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx







1 comment:

Craftyfield said...

What a lovely design and the colouring is fab too! Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges and Happy New Year!