Saturday 15 January 2022

Golden Chrimbo Crackers

I'm back on the Festive projects today with a little confession! Guess who realised on Christmas Eve that she'd forgotten to buy Christmas Crackers!!!!

D'oh!

I decided to dig out a candy box die that I have had for years and actually enjoyed making my own crackers.  I even personalised them for a bit of extra fun.

I used some beautiful (but difficult to photograph!) pearlescent gold card for the cracker base which I die cut using a Lawn Fawn cracker die.

I cut the names in Gold Glitter card using my Silhouette machine and a pretty font called 'hello' which I outlined twice in navy and the gold pearl card again.  

The pretty organza ribbon and pearls add to the navy accents, and I finished it off with some little speckles of white snow.


Here's a close up to show the pretty glitter card names:



Project Recipe:

Papermill Direct:
Other:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Sarah said...

They are gorgeous Annette, so stylish. I actually bought crackers and they are still sat in the dresser!! I totally forgot to get them out on Christmas Day!! xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful cracker card names! I bet they looked so pretty on your Christmas table, the sparkle and shine from the pearlescent gold glitter card is gorgeous 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Country View Challenges with all that 'sparkle and shine' and wishing you a Happy New Year! Hugs Jo x