Wednesday 15 February 2023

Let's Stick Together Forever

I've used the name of this prickly stamp set from MFT as inspiration for a Valentine themed project.

The lettering is typed in a font called 'Tasty Burger' and cut out in plain red card using my Silhouette. 

I've outlined the text firstly in black card then baby pink and hammered white card to give it some depth and shadow.

I've also embossed the red card which was quite fiddly with the dinky apostrophe but I laid some tape across the back of the whole strip after cutting it so that the letters didn't fall out while I embossed them.  I then glued them all onto the black outline using the negative as a guide to ensure they were all correctly spaced and level.

The little cactus couple image is stamped, watercoloured and included in the outline shadow so that it forms part of the overall shape of the cardbase.




Designed for:
Dies to Die For
Papermill Direct

Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Fired Brick

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

Papermill Direct:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting

Annette
xx



No comments: