Thursday 4 May 2023

Summery Elephant Birthday

Another birthday card which I've personalised with the recipient's name using my Silhouette and a lovely font called Watershed. The lettering is outlined and inked in colours to match my card. 

I love the summery feel to this card with the bright citrus colours and pretty florals. I love those few months of longer and warmer days before autumn.








Designed for:
Amanda Jayne Designs
As You Like It Challenge

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Elephant: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concorde, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Flower: Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilised Amber, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge

Card Recipe:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Sarah said...

A super cute elephant and gorgeous papers xx