Thursday 24 August 2023

Eeyore

I've always adored donkeys and Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh, so when the theme of 'favourite animal' was picked for the theme at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight, it wasn't a difficult choice for me.  I had a soft toy donkey when I was a baby and nearly 50 years later I still have him.  Thankfully I live close enough to the Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary that I can visit real donkeys fairly often too. It's a great day out if you are ever passing.  Today I'll have to make do with a 2D version in the form of my donkey themed card.



Designed for:
As You Like It Challenge
Dies to Die For

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Donkey: Milled Lavender, Wilted Violet, Tattered Rose, Victorian Velvet, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

Papermill Direct:
Other:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Elaine Stark said...

Very cute and a lovely sentiment. Elaine