Thursday 7 September 2023

Christmas Tree Bear

At As You Like It Challenge this week we'd like to know if you prefer crafting for Autumn or Winter.  It's got to be Winter for me, because Christmas cards are my favourite theme to create for. I love the wintry images and the excuse to use a little glitter on the snowy scenes.  I have far more Christmas images than any other theme, so I think that supports my claim!



Designed for:
As You Like It Challenge
Lee Holland

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose
  • Tree: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Browns: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • 'Whites': Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Card Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Elaine Stark said...

A very cute teddy, beautiful as usual. Elaine