Thursday 30 November 2023

Advent Mouse Tag

This fortnight at As You Like It Challenge we're asking who is your favourite person to craft for.  

Although I enjoy crafting as a hobby, it's far more motivating when I know the recipient of my project will appreciate the hours of creative work you've poured into your project.  I particularly like making for my Bestest Crafting Buddy who also happens to be my Partner in Crime when it comes to buying more stash (although to be fair, no encouragement is usually required!)

Today's project is a gift tag I've made to decorate an Advent calendar that I've made with a few crafty bits inside. I can't disclose what's inside because she won't start opening the doors until tomorrow and I don't want any spoilers, but I hope she finds some crafting inspiration from its contents as each day arrives.

I can at least share the tag which she should have already seen by now, in preparation for tomorrow's 'Grand Opening Ceremony'!

It's a simple die cut tag, which I've layered onto a slightly larger matt base, and some embossed card at the top for some decoration.








Designed for:
As You Like It Challenge
Lee Holland
Papermill Direct

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Pine Needles
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Snow: Speckled Egg
Card Recipe:
Papermill Direct:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

dolcreations said...

Ohhhhh my...this tag is sooooo adorable!

Elaine Stark said...

I Love your tag, I hope you post more of the rest of your project. Elaine

Sarah said...

A super cute tag, like elaine, hope to see the rest!! xx

Carrianne said...

Adorable card! I love that shaped die that you used for top layer! Gorgeous!