Thursday 2 May 2024

Soft Pink Tilda

This week at As You Like It Challenge we want to know if you prefer soft or bold colours.  I honestly thought I would pick soft colours every time, but having a look at some of my recent cards they've been fairly bright and bold. But I'm sticking to my guns and opting for soft pastels, because I'd pick those out of any line up!




Designed for:
As You Like It Challenge

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Hair: Brushed Corduroy, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Holly: Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Pinks: Saltwater Taffy, Abandoned Coral, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • 'Whites': Speckled Egg
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
  • Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Feminine
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous xx

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful colours and very pretty too. Elaine