Thursday 3 October 2024

Polar Stars

I've been a little AWOL recently as I've been crazy busy and haven't had much time for any crafting which is also making me a little stir-crazy!  Anyway, I do have a card to share with yout day because this fortnight at As You Like It Challenge we want to know if you prefer square or some other shaped cardbases.  While I love a shaped cardbase, a 6" square really is my go-to cardbase.  I find it's not too big to fill the space, and I prefer the square to a rectangle.



Designed for:
As You Like It Challenge

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • Greys: Hickory Smoke
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx




No comments: