Tuesday 21 May 2013

Mimi Stars Box

Stampfairy are sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches today so I've made a card to support the theme.  It's also the mid way reminder of our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday which is Boxing Clever, so I've made a matching box to go with my card using the same backing papers.

I've painted my image in DI reinkers.   I've tried to create a soft wash of colour rather than bold colours as the papers were quite pale too.

Here's my card:

Here's the box using matching papers:


And here they are together so you can see the respective sizes:


See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous papers Annette, and love the little box..Mini looks just beautiful too, fabulous soft colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mojca said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Annette!! hugs! MOjca

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh! So gorgeous! I love the soft effect you've managed to get with DI - I need to practice more :) That ornate frame is simply perfect to go with :)

Wishcraft said...

They're gorgeous Annette, love your soft colouring! So pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Annette. I love the sweet image and your soft colouring is so beautiful. Your box is fabulous too, those are some of my favourite papers at the moment.
Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge
Sue xx.

Debbie said...

Thanks for joining with us at TMS this week!!
Beautiful card!! I love that die frame!!

Tracey said...

such a sweet card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show :)