Thursday 16 May 2013

My Favourite Colours

We were bowled over with 200 entries for our first challenge at As You Like It.  Thank you to everyone who joined in and entered our DT call.  We'll announce the new team shortly, but we're already onto our second challenge, and the theme this fortnight is to showcase your favourite two colours.

Well, anyone who visits me often knows that I love pastels, and especially pink and blue (although purple would be a very close third choice).

I've made a card and matching gift pouch using my favourite colour duo.



I've used some new cute bear stamps that just happened to fall into my basket when I visited the LOTV shop on my holiday travels to York at Easter.  I think they're really great on this C&S themed project and I used a different image on each item in the set.

Here's a close up of the little gift pouch which is a template from our sponsor at the As You Like It Challenge this week, Shape EZ.




See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
  • Anything Goes - Not a Square - do you remember the cream card bases, Lynne !  ;0) 
  • Sweet Stampin' - C&S
  • Papertake Weekly - The Sound Of Music 'These are a few of my favourite things' :
       - Two favourite colours (pastel pink & blue),
       - Favourite rubber stamp company (LOTV),
       - Favourite digi paper company (Nitwits),
       - Favourite animals (teddies),
       - Favourite colouring medium (DI reinkers)
       - Favourite style (cute and cuddly!)
Happy crafting.

12 comments:

Barbara GR said...

Wow Annette this is just gorgeous!!!!! I love them!!! Colours and design are fantastic!
Hugs,
Barbara GR

Mojca said...

Waw this is so so pretty! Oh and I knew that you'll choose this two colours :))) and it is gorgeous as always!!! hugs! Mojca

AnyOldCraft said...

Beautiful creations.
Super cute little bag there :)

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous set Annette, so cute! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Annette this Card and little gift bag is so cute LOVE how you coloured it and funny although you as you said pink is not me! its VERY you and I love how you use it so well! hugs me xx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Cute as all can be!!!!!!!!!

Deanne :)

Teresa Kline said...

super adorable set...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Elaine said...

Simply gorgeous Annette ♥
Pastel shades are definitely my faves too, and I always say I prefer blue, green, cream, lilac but then when I look through my photos I actually use pink more than any other colour.

Sweet images and the extra gift pouch is perfectly sweet!

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Sandra said...

Great creations. Loving the little bear.
Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' x

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Just gorgeous Annette but then your stuff always is. Sorry it has been forever and a day since my last visit. I do have all your posts filed for when I get some time so that I can come get caught up properly.

Just wanted you to know that I've used one of your sweet sentiments in a card I created. Here is the link in case you are interested in taking a peek:
http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/2013/05/card-design-lady-annes-progressive.html

Lisa D.

Natali said...

Gorgeous project with shape card and cute bag. Lovely patterned paper and images.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Clean and Simple” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a pretty set Annette. Lovely colours and beautiful stamps. Hugs, Wends x