Thursday 31 January 2019

Bear in the Snow

This Go Kreate die may be one of my oldest but it's also still my favourite shape for creating cardbases which is what we want to see at As You Like It Challenge this week.  I love the fancy corners and also that it perfectly fits my usual 6" square cardbase.

The image is a James the Bear digi from Lili of the Valley's etsy shop which I've switched to face the other direction. I've also put him in touch with his feminine side with some pink accessories and embellishments.

The dusky pink ribbon is one of my favourite colours, and is called 'mauve' from Fantastic Ribbons.

I know it's a Christmas card and we're not even through January yet, but I am on a mission to have enough Christmas cards before December comes around this year, and this is the first one for 2019 so technically I'm already behind!  It also helps that it's cold and frosty outside, so it's actually quite topical!




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Scattered Straw
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Pinks: Worn Lipstick, Abandoned Coral
  • Snow: Weathered Wood

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



11 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This one has my name on it, I love it, my fave card shaoe, James and lots of pretty embellies, swoon x

Anne said...

That's beautiful Annette, I love the Go Kreate shapes but have to be honest I rarely use them now so really must dig them out
Anne x

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful. Love James images. Elaine

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love James and this shape is beautiful too x

thecraftycavalier said...

This is just so pretty. Love the colour and shape. Just super sweet. Hugs, Jayne xx

Wishcraft said...

Wonder if this die's still available anywhere, it's a lovely shape... A gorgeous card Annette, so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Carol S. said...

My favourite James the Bear and love your card, Annette. A trip to Thetford on Sunday, weather permitting. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

Love this die it always looks so elegant your card is just a delight Love and hugs Carole x

Jo Nevill said...

Very pretty card. Love your cute image playing in the snow

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Pink Panoply said...

I love this shape, too, Annette. It frames your darling image beautifully. Your water coloring is amazing. Very sweet card.