Wednesday 2 January 2019

Feeling Chirpy

Well it's a new year, but I have been feeling a little lacking in crafting mojo after the Christmas break so I've picked up my Tweet Friends stamp which I have really enjoyed using.  It's similar in design to the pastel pink and blue I made just before Christmas but this time using a more wintry blue.



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Bird: Chipped Sapphire, Weathered Wood 
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Flower: Mermaid Lagoon
  • Ground: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



7 comments:

Deborah said...

So cute, love the soft colour.
Deborah

Jennifer D said...

Ooooh Just So Adorable! Yes I am with you I need to get my Mojo happening too! Happy New Year.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is adorable. Happy New Year

Carol S. said...

Happy 2019 and hope you mojo pops back soon!! The image is adorable and a very pretty card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sarah said...

Such a sweet little dicky bird, love the soft blues xx

Fikreta said...

Happy new year!
this is stunning card!
love it!
hugs

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So much attitude in that wee birds expression! I just LOVE it! Gorgeous creation Annette! The sweet image and your stunning colouring and beautiful colour combo, so so gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo