Wednesday 6 February 2019

My Favourite Earthling

I've been inking again to create this little scene using Alien Invasion from Gerda Steiner which were a Christmas present from a lovely friend.  I've blended Distress Inks to create the background and added white gel pen stars.  The sentiment is from the same set.
Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Aliens: Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot
  • Purples: Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet
  • Light Beam: Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilised Amber

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



6 comments:

Fikreta said...

its awesome card!
love it!
I feel like aliens kidnapped me and do some test on me
My back for sure look like aliens did some experiments!
hugs

Sarah said...

Beam me up Scotty!! Brilliant inking!! xx

Carol S. said...

A great fun card Annette. Hugs, Carol S.xx

brenda said...

What a fun card Annette and great inking, thanks so much for joning us at Penny Black and More February challenge.

B x

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, this is so cute!! the aliens are adorable and everything is beautifully coloured. thank you so much for playing along with us at the penny black and more challenge.
linda

Mervi said...

Fabulous and fun card, brilliant colours.
Thank you so much sharing at Penny Black and more, good luck;-))m