Sunday 26 April 2020

Daddy Bear

There's a new release out at Lili of the Valley on Wednesday and I've been playing with a few of them which I'll share over the next couple of days. 

Today's card features Baseball Bears and one of the sentiments from the Male Simple Labels. 

I'm not usually comfortable with masculine cards, but throw in a bear or two and I'm much happier!





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Baby bear: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo 
  • Cap: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans
  • Daddy bear: Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain, Tattered Rose
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Bat & ball: Old Paper, Forest Moss

Card Recipe:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Fikreta said...

wonderuful card!

Tami said...

Love this stamp and I absolutely love the watercoloring on the Bears! You are amazing at your shading! Can you tell me what watercolor brush and size you most often use when watercoloring your stamped images? Thanks Annette!

aussie aNNie said...

Great and cute designed project. Hope you are doing well.