Wednesday 22 April 2020

Teddy with Wheelbarrow

I really love the Lee Holland illustration images and this little bear caught my eye recently.  I thought he deserved to be the focus on my card so it's a really clean and simple layout.

I cut the sentiment banner using a curved rectangle die, and cut one corner, then re positioned and cut the opposite corner to make a narrow rounded corner banner. It sticks out a little from the card to create a bit more interest.



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Wheelbarrow: Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Yellows: Scattered Straw, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed
  • Oranges: Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Sarah said...

I can see the appeal, he is a rather cute bear Annette and I love what you did with the sentiment, great use of a curved rectangle die. Hope you are doing ok xx

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Craftyfield said...

Wonderful colouring Annette! Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges this month!

Monika Gulyas said...

Beautifully coloured card, so delicate!!! Thank you for joining the April challenge of the Country View Challenges!

Corrie Herriman said...

So cute ! Thank you so much for joining my challenge 'animal magic' over at Country View Challenges ! Corrie x