Wednesday 15 July 2020

Baker Girl

I've not used many stencils so decided to have a play with this 'Brick by Brick' one from Taylored Expressions. I used my blending brushes and a couple of pinky ink pads to complement my pinky colour scheme. I'm also a teensy bit addicted to my new Birthday Shadow die set so I've used it again today, raising it up on foam pads to add some layering.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Hair: Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo 
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
  • Rolling Pin: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Flower: Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet
  • Pinks: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
  • 'Whites': Hickory Smoke

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:
  • Country View Crafts - What makes you Happy (lots made me happy about this card; for example, trying something new (stencilling with DI Ink Pads in Victorian Velvet and Tattered Rose), water-colouring the image (using DI Reinkers - I practically needed a single-hair paintbrush for some of those teeny elements of her outfit), using my new Birthday layered die, pretty papers and soft neutral colours with an ickle pop in the accent colours)
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Well this is a triumph!! Love the stencilled background, I can see the addictive qualities of that Birthday die and what an amazing stamp!! xx

Fikreta said...

Its wonderful card!