Thursday 2 July 2020

Tigger

At As You Like It Challenge this fortnight we're asking if you prefer farm or jungle animals. This was a tough choice for me as I've got a soft spot for lambs and horses, as well as chickens which we used to have as pets, but I have also had a life long love of the big cats, my favourite being the Tiger, so that's what I've opted for on today's card.  

Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Purples: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Fikreta said...

very sweet!

Elaine Stark said...

A vey cute and cuddly tiger. Elaine

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous tiger he is and, as always, your painting is wonderful xx

Jules said...

Hi Annette

A great card .. .. love your image choice and layout.

Your water-colouring is fabulous!

Hope you are having a good (and crafty) weekend.

Love Jules xx