Tuesday 15 December 2020

Four Candles ....

This week I was challenged to make a card using 4 squares which I've done by making a Twist 'n' Pop card (admittedly mine turned out to be rectangles rather than squares), but it reminded me of the Two Ronnies sketch about the four candles/fork handles.  I've just watched it again and had a giggle!

For this week's Polkadoodles Digi Choosday, I've used 2 Cute Christmas Penguins (disguised as robins!) and Penguin Gifts to decoreate the insert for my Twist and Pop card. The front features Winnie Christmas Wishes Helping Hands and the papers are Lily Bug Love Heaven.  I've watercoloured my images using Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers.







I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Sarah said...

Gosh, this is a beauty!! xx

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Wonderful card and fantastic design
Have a lovely day
Maritza

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Such a beutiful design. Love the way you used the 4 squares
Claire DT

Maz said...

Beautiful Annette - love the design :)
Maz xx