Wednesday 17 February 2021

Foxy Hearts

For Hubby's Valentines Day card this year I made a scalloped stepper (which was harder than I'd anticipated to get those pesky folds in the right place) and decorated it with my adorably cute CC Designs Foxes.  The heart dies are pieces from a larger die. I've doodled stitching around each of the panels for a bit of added interest as I've kept the embelishments light.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Blues: Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans
  • Greys: Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



6 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

What a brilliant shape well worth the effort with those folds bet hubby loved it it’s perfect Love and hugs Carole x

Lisa Lynn said...

That image is so adorable and such a great layout. Does look tricky, but you can do anything! I'm sure that your husband thought it was too cute.

Lorraine said...

What an adorable image and beautifully coloured. Love the card shape too.
Lorraine x

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Sarah said...

That's an amazing shaped stepper and such a cute fox & wabbit too xx

Claire said...

Love the shwpe it is gorgeous